Reasons to own a Cruiser RV.
- Oversized I-beam frame — With triple the number of cross members for greater stability, a solid foundation and less flex when walking inside.
- #1 axle in the industry — Premium Dexter axles with EZ Lube bearings and Nev-R-Adjust brakes for easy maintenance and worry-free operation.
- Heavy-duty tires with aluminum rims — For greater safety on the highway.
- 5/8" tongue and groove plywood flooring — Featuring tight-fitting cross layer construction and premium grade veneers for superior strength underfoot. Sanded on both sides and screwed to the floor framing.
- Better quality throughout — Higher quality materials and heavy-duty components for less maintenance and more reliability, leading to a longer trailer life.
- Lightweight but strong — Every trailer features Cruiser RV’s sturdy ultra-lite construction for better gas mileage and a strong foundation.
- Azdel composite wall panels — Half the weight of wood for a lighter load, superior strength and twice the insulation value. Azdel also resists water, temperature changes and sound, keeping your living spaces comfortable and quiet.
- High-density block foam insulation — Keeps you cooler in summer and warmer in winter, without having to run your HVAC constantly.
- Fully walkable roof — Welded aluminum, radius trusses create a strong, walkable roof for easier maintenance from above. One-piece vinyl membrane is barrel rolled to prevent water pooling.
- King bed slide system (patent pending) — Bed slides left to right, giving you 12 more inches of walking room and changing space.
- Dual ducted A/C system — Double the number of A/C vents for greater cooling comfort, even in large units. Each duct is also insulated to keep air cool as it enters your living spaces.
- Industry-leading ceiling heights — Cruiser RV’s barreled ceilings are the tallest in the industry, giving you more room for overhead storage and an airy, open feel.
- Extended Season RVing Package — Allows you to extend your camping adventures into colder months and regions. Every trailer features:
- Enclosed waterproof underbelly to protect your plumbing and wiring from the elements.
- Dedicated heat duct that forces warm air from the furnace directly into the underbelly to keep your holding tanks warm.
- Flex foil insulation wrapped around the holding tanks and beyond for an extra layer of protection against the cold.
- Industry-leading pass-through storage — With larger 34′′ x 19′′ doors to accommodate bigger items plus easy access on both sides of the trailer.
- Bonus bay (patent pending) — Large, bonus storage bin in the floor of the front pass-through storage compartment. Provides even more storage space.
- More drawers, cabinets and cubbies — More efficient design underneath the trailer for added storage throughout.
- Power stabilizer jacks — Stabilize your unit at the touch of a button. Standard. No more crawling under the trailer.
- 30" wide entry door — Extra wide entry door with solid steps for added safety and convenience.
- Employee pride — Our employees have great longevity with the company and take pride in what they do, building each trailer as though it’s their own.
- 100% pre-delivery testing — Every single unit must pass rigorous component tests, inspections and rain booth testing before it can leave the factory.
- State-of-the-art production & warehouse facilities — Two custom-built facilities to not only manufacture Cruiser RVs, but also to safely house materials — indoors, away from the weather.
- 1-year limited factory warranty — Each trailer is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship attributable to the manufacturing and assembly of the RV, for one (1) full year from the date of purchase by the original owner.
- 3-year limited structural warranty — Each trailer is warranted against defects in workmanship attributable to the manufacturing and assembly of the structural portions of the RV, for three (3) full years from the date of purchase by the original owner.
- Multi-year supplier warranties — Each trailer is additionally backed by dozens of multi-year component warranties from the best suppliers in the industry.